500-40000MHz 4 Way Power Splitter or Power Divider or Power Combiner
The high frequency broadband 500 -40000MHz Power Divider is a universal microwave/millimeter wave component, which is a kind of device that divides one input signal energy into four outputs equal energy; It can evenly distribute one signal into four outputs. Aluminum alloy shell, It can be customized
The technical indexes of power distributor include frequency range, bearing power, distribution loss from main circuit to branch, insertion loss between input and output, isolation between branch ports, voltage standing wave ratio of each port, etc.
1. Frequency range: This is the working premise of various RF / microwave circuits. The design structure of power distributor is closely related to the working frequency. The working frequency of the distributor must be defined before the following design can be carried out
2. Bearing power: in the high-power distributor / synthesizer, the maximum power that the circuit element can bear is the core index, which determines what form of transmission line can be used to achieve the design task. Generally, the order of power borne by the transmission line from small to large is microstrip line, stripline, coaxial line, air stripline and air coaxial line. Which line should be selected according to the design task.
3. Distribution loss: the distribution loss from the main circuit to the branch circuit is essentially related to the power distribution ratio of the power distributor. For example, the distribution loss of two equal power dividers is 3dB and that of four equal power dividers is 6dB.
4. Insertion loss: the insertion loss between input and output is caused by the imperfect dielectric or conductor of transmission line (such as microstrip line) and considering the standing wave ratio at the input end.
5. Isolation degree: the isolation degree between branch ports is another important index of power distributor. If the input power from each branch port can only be output from the main port and should not be output from other branches, it requires sufficient isolation between branches.
6. VSWR: the smaller the VSWR of each port, the better.
|Ultra-wideband, 0.5 to 40 GHz||Extremely wide frequency range supports many broadband applications in a single model.|
|Low insertion loss, 1.5 dB typ. at 40 GHz||The combination of 20W power handling and low insertion loss makes this model a suitable candidate for distributing signals while maintaining excellent transmission of signal power.|
|High isolation, 18 dB typ. at 40 GHz||Minimizes interference between ports.|
|High power handling:
• 16W as a splitter at 25°C
• 1.5W as a combiner
|The KPD-0.5^40G-4S is suitable for systems with a wide range of power requirements.|
|Low amplitude unbalance, 0.04 dB at 40 GHz||Produces nearly equal output signals, ideal for parallel path and multichannel systems.|
|Product Name||Power Divider|
|Frequency Range||0.5-40 GHz|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 1.5dB（Does not include theoretical loss 6dB）|
|Amplitude Balance||≤±0.5 dB|
|Power Handling||20 Watt|
|Operating Temperature||﹣32℃ to +80℃|
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units:Single item
Single package size: 16.5X8.5X2.2 cm
Single gross weight:0.2kg
Package Type:Export Carton Package
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 1||2 - 500||>500|
|Est. Time(days)||15||40||To be negotiated|
Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology Founded in 2004, Sichuan Keenlion Mircrowave techenology CO.,Ltd is the leading manufacturer of the Passive Mircrowave components in Sichuan Chengdu ,China.
Lowpass filter is one of over RF, microwave and millimeter wave components supplied by Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology. Our low pass filter can be bought and shipped worldwide the same-day as with our other in-stock RF parts.
Low pass filter: set a frequency point. When the signal frequency is higher than this frequency, it cannot pass through. In digital signals, this frequency point is the cut-off frequency. When the frequency domain is higher than this cut-off frequency, all values are assigned as 0. Because in this process, all low-frequency signals pass through, it is called low-pass filtering
Low pass filter example:
A solid barrier is a low-pass filter for sound waves. When playing music in another room, it is easy to hear the bass of the music, but most of the treble is filtered out. Similarly, the very loud music in one car sounds like a bass beat to the people in another car, because at this time, the closed car (and air gap) acts as a low-pass filter and weakens all the treble.
Electronic low-pass filters are used to drive subwoofers and other types of loudspeakers and block the treble beats they cannot propagate effectively.
Radio transmitters use low-pass filters to block harmonic emissions that may cause interference with other communications.
DSL separator uses low-pass and high pass filters to separate DSL and pots signals sharing twisted pair.
Low pass filters also play an important role in electronic music sound processing synthesized by analog synthesizers such as Roland.
Ideal and practical filter an ideal low-pass filter can completely eliminate all frequency signals above the cut-off frequency, and the signals below the cut-off frequency can pass through unaffected. The actual conversion area no longer exists. An ideal low-pass filter can be obtained by mathematical method (theoretically) multiplying the signal by the rectangular function in the frequency domain. As a method with the same effect, it can also be obtained by convolution with sinc function in the time domain.
However, such a filter is not realizable for the actual real signal. This is because the sinc function is a function extending to infinity. Therefore, such a filter needs to predict the future and have all the data in the past in order to perform convolution. This is possible for a pre recorded digital signal (zero is added at the back of the signal so that the resulting filtered error is less than the quantization error) or an infinite cycle signal.
Practical filters in real-time applications approximate the ideal filter by delaying the signal for a short period of time so that they can "see" a small part of the future, which has been proved by phase shift. The higher the approximation accuracy, the longer the delay required.
The sampling theorem describes how to reconstruct a continuous signal from digital signal sampling using a perfect low-pass filter and Nyquist Shannon interpolation formula. The actual digital to analog converters use approximate filters.
Q:What is your product R & D idea?
A:Innovation changes the tradition and quality leads the future. Constantly innovate and upgrade products, strive for excellence, bring better and higher quality products to customers, constantly push through the old and bring forth the new, and improve the shortcomings of products
Q:What are the specific categories of your products?
A:We provide high-performance mirrowave components and related services for microwave applications at home and abroad. The products are cost-effective, including various power distributors, directional couplers, filters, combiners, duplexers, customized passive components, isolators and circulators. Our products are specially designed for various extreme environments and temperatures. Specifications can be formulated according to customer requirements and are applicable to all standard and popular frequency bands with various bandwidths from DC to 50GHz.