698MHz-2700MHz 90 Degree 3dB Hybrid Coupler
1. 3dB 50ohm Hybrid Coupler SMA-Female connectors full-band 698MHz-2700MHz.
2. The 3dB Hybrid Coupler can continuously sample the transmission power along a certain direction of the transmission line, and can divide an input signal into two signals with equal amplitude and 90°phase difference.
3. Port Connectors: SMA-female connector.
4. The design is simple and compact, easy to carry and easy to install.
5. Applications:Balanced amplifiers, I&Q Modulators, Defense and military.
6. Model Number: KDC-698/2700-3dB-S.
7. 90° Hybrid Coupler is basically a 3 dB, four port directional coupler that equally splits an input signal with 90° phase difference between its output ports. These couplers are also called Quadrature Hybrids as the two output signals are in different quadrants, spaced apart by 90°. When an input signal enters port A, we get signals with equal amplitude at ports C & D with a 90° phase difference. Port B is isolated. These couplers typically have a lower insertion loss than resistive power dividers or combiners.Key Specifications of 90° Hybrid Couplers,Frequency (MHz): This is the frequency at which the coupler operates.,Average Power (W): The power level up to which the hybrid coupler can maintain its electrical performance.Insertion Loss (dB): The loss in the signal when the input signal is split into two is known as the insertion loss. The lower the insertion loss the better the performance of the 90 degree hybrids. It is a 90 Degree Hybrid Coupler that operates from 698 to2700MHz. It can handle up to 20 W of input power, has an insertion loss of 0.3 dB and provides isolation of more than 22 dB. The coupler has an amplitude balance of ±0.6 dB, a phase balance of ±4 degrees, and a VSWR of less than 1.25:1. It is available in a module that measures 105 x 22 x 11 mm with SMA-Female connectors.
Ultra Wide bandwidth
|The Hybrid Coupler ultra wide band width (698 - 2700 MHz) makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.|
High power handling:
|Usable in many systems with high-power requirements such as antenna feeds, power amplifiers, and others that require balanced high power outputs.|
|Good Phase and Amplitude balance:
• ±0.6 dB Amplitude Unbalance
• ±4°Phase Unbalance
|Hybrid Coupler produces nearly equal signals with 90° phase shift - ideal for I/Q systems, balanced amplifiers, antenna feeds, phase shifters, and many more applications.|
|Product Name||3dB 90°Hybrid Coupler|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.3dB|
|Power Handling||20 Watt|
|Operating Temperature||﹣40℃ to +80℃|
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 11×3×2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.24 kg
Package Type: Export Carton Package
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 1||2 - 500||>500|
|Est. Time(days)||15||40||To be negotiated|
Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology , Inc. has 20 years of experience designing and manufacturing RF Passive Components. Their couplers, combiners, resistors, and terminations incorporate the latest technology in materials available, which equates to unrivaled product performance.Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology combines more than 20 years of innovation and expertise in microwave and RF technology. They design and manufacture both standard and custom products with stock delivery offered for an extensive offering of catalog components. It's products and services support defense, research, communications, and medical and scientific end markets.
Q. How do you ensure the quality of products?
A. Each products we made are based on international standards. Meanwhile, every product is strictly checked before loading.
Q. Could you supply the sample for me to test first?
A. Yes, we can supply the sample first.The customer bears the freight.
Q. Can you accept Customized?
A. yes, are welcomed.