Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology Founded in 2004, Sichuan Keenlion Mircrowave techenology CO., Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of the Passive Mircrowave components in Sichuan Chengdu, China.
We provide high-performance mirrowave components and related services for microwave applications at home and abroad. The products are cost-effective, including various power divider, directional couplers, filters, combiners, duplexers, customized passive components, isolators and circulators. Our products are specially designed for various extreme environments and temperatures. Specifications can be formulated according to customer requirements and are applicable to all standard and popular frequency bands with various bandwidths from DC to 50GHz.
Power distribution component for dividing RF signal into two channels in proportion and outputting it to antenna feeder system
(1) Application in logic circuit
The coupler can form various logic circuits. Because the anti-interference and isolation performance of the coupler is better than that of the transistor, the logic circuit formed by it is more reliable.
Application fields and occasions of coupler
(2) Application as solid state switch
In the switching circuit, it is often required to have a good electrical isolation between the control circuit and the switch, which is difficult for the general electronic switch, but it is easy to realize with the coupler.
(3) Application in trigger circuit
When the coupler is used in the bistable output circuit, the problem of isolation between output and load can be effectively solved because the LED can be connected in series into the emitter circuit of two tubes respectively.
(4) Application in pulse amplification circuit
Couplers are used in digital circuits to amplify pulse signals.
(5) Application in linear circuit
Linear coupler is used in linear circuit, which has high linearity and excellent ground electrical isolation performance.
(6) Application in special occasions
The coupler can also be used in high voltage control, replacing transformer, replacing contact relay and A / D circuit.
1. Coupling degree: the direct difference between the output power from the coupling port and the input signal power when the signal power passes through the coupler.
2. Isolation degree: refers to the isolation between the output port and the coupling port; Generally, this index is only used to measure microstrip coupler. And it varies according to the coupling degree: for example, 5-10db is 18 ~ 23dB, 15dB is 20 ~ 25dB, and 20dB (including above) is 25 ~ 30dB; the isolation degree of cavity coupler is very good, so there is no requirement for this index.
3. Directivity: refers to the value of the isolation between the output port and the coupling port minus the value of the coupling degree. Since the directivity of the microstrip decreases gradually with the increase of the coupling degree, there is basically no directivity above 30dB, so there is no such index requirement for the microstrip coupler. The directivity of the cavity coupler is generally 17 ~ 19dB at 1700 ~ 2200MHz, 824 ～ 960MHz: 18 ～ 22dB.
4. Calculation method: directivity = isolation – coupling.
5. Insertion loss: refers to the value obtained by subtracting the value of distribution loss from the reduced signal power from the signal power through the coupler to the output. Generally, the insertion loss of microstrip coupler varies according to the coupling degree. Generally, it is 0.35 ~ 0.5dB for less than 10dB and 0.2 ~ 0.5dB for more than 10dB.
6. Input / output standing wave ratio: refers to the matching of input / output ports, and the requirements for each port are generally 1.2 ~ 1.4;
7. Power tolerance: refers to the maximum working power tolerance that can pass through this coupler for a long time (without damage). Generally, the average power of microstrip coupler is 30 ~ 70W, and that of cavity is 100 ~ 200W.
8. Frequency range: generally, the nominal frequency is 800 ~ 2200MHz. In fact, the required frequency band is 824-960MHz plus 1710 ~ 2200MHz. The intermediate frequency band is not available.
9. In band Flatness: refers to the difference between the maximum and minimum coupling degree in the whole available frequency band. Microstrip is generally 0.5 ~ 0.2db. Cavity: since the coupling degree is a curve, there is no such requirement.
address：6th Floor, Building 2, No. 89 Huahan Road, Chenghua, Chengdu, China
Post time: Jan-10-2022