Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology——power divider
Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology Founded in 2004, Sichuan Keenlion Mircrowave techenology CO., Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of the Passive Mircrowave components in Sichuan Chengdu, China.
We provide high-performance mirrowave components and related services for microwave applications at home and abroad. The products are cost-effective, including various power divider, directional couplers, filters, combiners, duplexers, customized passive components, isolators and circulators. Our products are specially designed for various extreme environments and temperatures. Specifications can be formulated according to customer requirements and are applicable to all standard and popular frequency bands with various bandwidths from DC to 50GHz.
Power divider is a device that divides one input signal energy into two or more channels and outputs equal or unequal energy. In turn, it can synthesize multiple signal energy into one output. At this time, it can also be called combiner.
A certain degree of isolation shall be ensured between the output ports of a power divider. The power distributor is also called over-current distributor, which is divided into active and passive. It can evenly distribute one signal into several outputs. Generally, each sub channel has several dB attenuation. The attenuation of different distributors is also different due to different signal frequencies. In order to compensate the attenuation, a passive power divider is made after adding an amplifier.
The function of the power distributor is to equally divide the satellite if signal input from one channel into several channels for output, usually including two power division, four power division, six power division and so on. The use and performance of the above three devices are completely different, but it is often easy to confuse the names in daily use, which makes people confused in use. Multiple satellite receivers in the satellite TV receiving system share one antenna, several antennas share one satellite receiver, and more than two satellite receivers and more than two antennas share. In addition to cables, the connection between them is mainly realized by the combination
programming of switchers. The power distributor is used to connect multiple satellite receivers. If a set of antennas needs to be connected to multiple satellite receivers, a power distributor should be used. Select the power distributor according to the number of receivers connected. If two receivers are connected, a two power distributor is used. Connect four receivers and use four power distributors.
The technical indexes of power distributor include frequency range, bearing power, distribution loss from main circuit to branch, insertion loss between input and output, isolation between branch ports, voltage standing wave ratio of each port, etc.
1. Frequency range. This is the working premise of various RF / microwave circuits. The design structure of power distributor is closely related to the working frequency. The working frequency of the distributor must be defined before the following design can be carried out
2. Withstand power. In high-power distributor / synthesizer, the maximum power that circuit components can bear is the core index, which determines what form of transmission line can be used to achieve the design task. Generally, the order of power borne by the transmission line from small to large is microstrip line, stripline, coaxial line, air stripline and air coaxial line. Which line should be selected according to the design task.
3. Allocate losses. The distribution loss from main circuit to branch circuit is essentially related to the power distribution ratio of power distributor. For example, the distribution loss of two equal power dividers is 3dB and that of four equal power dividers is 6dB.
4. Insertion loss. The insertion loss between input and output is caused by the imperfect medium or conductor of transmission line (such as microstrip line), considering the loss caused by the standing wave ratio at the input.
5. Isolation. The isolation between branch ports is another important index of power distributor. If the input power from each branch port can only be output from the main port and should not be output from other branches, it requires sufficient isolation between branches.
6.Standing wave ratio. The smaller the VSWR of each port, the better.
The power divider can be divided into two categories in terms of structure:
（1） The main characteristics of passive power divider are: stable operation, simple structure and basically no noise; Its main disadvantage is that the access loss is too large.
（2） Active power divider is composed of amplifier. Its main characteristics are: gain and high isolation. Its main disadvantages are noise, relatively complex structure and relatively poor working stability. The output port of the power divider has two power points, three power points, four power points, six power points, eight power points and twelve power points.
The full name of power divider is power divider. It is a device that divides one input signal energy into two or more channels and outputs equal or unequal energy. In turn, it can synthesize multiple signal energy into one output. At this time, it can also be called combiner. A certain degree of isolation shall be ensured between the output ports of a power divider. According to the output, the power divider is usually divided into one into two (one input and two outputs), one into three (one input and three outputs), etc. The main technical parameters of the power divider include power loss (including insertion loss, distribution loss and reflection loss), voltage standing wave ratio of each port, isolation between power distribution ports, amplitude balance, phase balance, power capacity and frequency band width.
We can also customize the rf passive components according to your requirements. You can enter the customization page to provide the specifications you need.
Post time: Mar-03-2022