DC-3000MHz RF resistance 5 way Power Splitter Divider
Power divider is a device that divides one input signal energy into two or more channels to output equal or unequal energy. It can also synthesize multiple signal energy into one output. At this time, it can also be called combiner.
A certain degree of isolation shall be ensured between the output ports of a power divider. The power distributor is also called over-current distributor, which is divided into active and passive. It can evenly distribute one channel of signal into several channels of output. Generally, each channel has several dB attenuation. The attenuation of different distributors varies with different signal frequencies. In order to compensate the attenuation, a passive power divider is made after adding an amplifier.
The technical indexes of power distributor include frequency range, bearing power, distribution loss from main circuit to branch, insertion loss between input and output, isolation between branch ports, voltage standing wave ratio of each port, etc.
1. Frequency range: This is the working premise of various RF / microwave circuits. The design structure of power distributor is closely related to the working frequency. The working frequency of the distributor must be defined before the following design can be carried out.
2. Bearing power: in the high-power distributor / synthesizer, the maximum power that the circuit element can bear is the core index, which determines what form of transmission line can be used to achieve the design task. Generally, the order of power borne by the transmission line from small to large is microstrip line, stripline, coaxial line, air stripline and air coaxial line. Which line should be selected according to the design task.
3. Distribution loss: the distribution loss from the main circuit to the branch circuit is essentially related to the power distribution ratio of the power distributor. For example, the distribution loss of two equal power dividers is 3dB and that of four equal power dividers is 6dB.
4. Insertion loss: the insertion loss between input and output is caused by the imperfect dielectric or conductor of transmission line (such as microstrip line) and considering the standing wave ratio at the input end.
5. Isolation degree: the isolation degree between branch ports is another important index of power distributor. If the input power from each branch port can only be output from the main port and should not be output from other branches, it requires sufficient isolation between branches.
6. VSWR: the smaller the VSWR of each port, the better.
|Product Name||Resistance Power Divider|
|Frequency Range||DC-3 GHz|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 14±1.2dB|
|Power Handling||1 Watt|
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 5×5.4×3 cm
Single gross weight: 0.19 kg
Package Type: Export Carton Package
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 1||2 - 500||>500|
|Est. Time(days)||15||40||To be negotiated|
1. Company Name:Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology
2. Date of establishment:Sichuan Keenlion Microwave Technology Founded in 2004.Located in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China.
3. Product classification:We provide high-performance mirrowave components and related services for microwave applications at home and abroad. The products are cost-effective, including various power distributors, directional couplers, filters, combiners, duplexers, customized passive components, isolators and circulators. Our products are specially designed for various extreme environments and temperatures. Specifications can be formulated according to customer requirements and are applicable to all standard and popular frequency bands with various bandwidths from DC to 50GHz.
4. Company certification:ROHS compliant and ISO9001:2015 ISO4001:2015 Certificate.
Q: How long does your company take from order to delivery?
A: Our company has old products and R & D new products,
1. Order a small amount of old products, and our company can deliver them within a week to ensure 100% brand-new.
2. New products can be produced as soon as a week after R & D, and mass production can be carried out after successful R & D.
Q: What is your order to delivery process?
A: Our company has complete production line (Design - cavity production - assembly - commissioning - testing - delivery), which can complete the products and deliver them to customers at the first time.